Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
- Saturday Football - The saturday football club is off for the summer break and will be back on Saturday 19th August.
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- Tawheed – Oneness of Allah SWT August 11, 2017
- Raising Children and Respecting the Elderly August 5, 2017
- Signs of a hypocrite July 28, 2017
- Description of a Hypocrite July 21, 2017
- Intention and Purpose of Sharia Laws July 14, 2017
- Interaction with one another July 7, 2017
- Steadfast in Religion June 30, 2017
- Eid-ul-Fitr June 23, 2017
- Night of Decree (Laylat-ul-Qadr) June 16, 2017
- Dua or Supplication June 9, 2017
Events, Information and News from Our Blog