Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- Zakat ul-Fitr April 14, 2023
- Taqwa March 31, 2023
- Rulings on Ramadan March 24, 2023
- Benefits of the month of Ramadan March 10, 2023
- How to welcome the month of Ramadan March 3, 2023
- Rise and fall of Imaan February 24, 2023
- Offering Condolences February 17, 2023
- Todays lesson on the Eathquakes in Turkiye and Syria February 10, 2023
- Living with the Quran February 3, 2023
- Importance of the Masjid January 20, 2023