Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
- Saturday Football - Football is every week on Saturday at 12:30pm. Please join the whatsapp group if you wish to take part. Email us on email@example.com with your mobile number and we will add you to the group.
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- Disease of the Heart October 6, 2017
- Taqwa – Awareness of Allah September 22, 2017
- Oppression 2017 September 15, 2017
- Heedlessness September 8, 2017
- Qurbani/ Sacrifice September 1, 2017
- Eid Sermon (Khutba) September 1, 2017
- Hajj August 25, 2017
- Oneness of Allah SWT – His Name and His Attributes August 18, 2017
- Tawheed – Oneness of Allah SWT August 11, 2017
- Raising Children and Respecting the Elderly August 5, 2017
Events, Information and News from Our Blog