Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- Ali bin Abi Talib February 15, 2019
- Reasons for losing light on the Day of Judgement February 8, 2019
- Patience and Perseverance in Worship February 1, 2019
- Who are separated from their Lord? January 25, 2019
- Winners of Intercession on Judgement Day January 18, 2019
- Uthman bin Affan, may Allah SWT be pleased with him January 11, 2019
- Are we a nation of Thinkers or Followers? January 7, 2019
- Defending our identity December 28, 2018
- Having scruples/morals December 14, 2018
- Umar Ibn Khattab (may Allah SWT be pleased with him) December 7, 2018
Events, Information and News from Our Blog