Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
- Eid-ul-Fitr is on Friday 15th June. - We can confirm that Eid-ul-Fitr is tomorrow, Friday 15th June insh'Allah. Prayer Times are: 8.30 - Kurdish and Arabic Khutba 9.30 Kurdish and English Khutba
- Eid Prayer Times June 2018 - Eid Prayer will be available for both brothers (main hall upstairs) and sisters (hall downstairs). The times are as follows: 8.30am for Kurdish and Arabic Khutba (reminder) 9.30am for Kurdish and English Khutba (reminder). Zakat-ul-Fitr/Fitrana is £4 per member of household and needs to be paid by all prior to the Eid Prayer.
- Saturday Football - Football is every week on Saturday at 12:30pm. Please join the whatsapp group if you wish to take part. Email us on email@example.com with your mobile number and we will add you to the group.
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- Final 10 days of Ramadan June 8, 2018
- Ramadan Reminder 5 – Performing Sunnah Acts June 8, 2018
- Ramadan Reminder 4 – Last 10 Nights June 5, 2018
- Ramadan Reminder 3 – Suhoor Meal (Pre-dawn Meal) June 1, 2018
- Ramadan Reminder 2 – Night prayer in Ramadan June 1, 2018
- Ramadan Reminder 1 – Reciting Quran June 1, 2018
- Complacency June 1, 2018
- Charity in Ramadan May 25, 2018
- Advice and Guidance for Ramadan May 18, 2018
- Month of Ramadan May 11, 2018
Events, Information and News from Our Blog