Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
- Combining of Isha & Maghrib Salah - From the Sunday the 1st of August, the Maghrib & Isha prayers will no longer be combined in the Masjid. The Isha Salah at the Masjid will be prayed at the Isha start time.
- Eid times - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Masjid Salahadeen Al Ayubi would like to announce that Eid Al Adha this year will be on Tuesday 20th of july. The Eid prayer times are as follows: 8.00 - Arabic and English 9.00 - Kurdish and English Women section is open for prayer. Masks and prayer matts are highly recommended. May Allah, SWT, accept our efforts in the month of Dhul Hijjah آمين
- Our new WhatsApp group - We have created a WhatsApp group for news, announcements and information. Please join using link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KkGuBvJiD5t5P9v97chv7n
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- Crying in submission to Allah August 20, 2021
- Hijra August 13, 2021
- The day of Arafah and the day of Eid July 16, 2021
- Dhul Hijjah July 9, 2021
- Sign of True Believers July 2, 2021
- Etiquettes in trade June 19, 2021
- Etiquettes of the Masjid June 11, 2021
- Jumma and it’s blessings June 3, 2021
- Knowing the 99 Names of Allah May 21, 2021
- Remaining Steadfast After Ramadan May 14, 2021