Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
- Prayer times for Isha - The congregation prayer time for isha has changed from 8pm to 7.15pm.
- Saturday Football - Football is every week on Saturday at 12:30pm. Please join the whatsapp group if you wish to take part. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile number and we will add you to the group.
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- Mistakes in Prayer December 8, 2017
- Do’s and Don’ts of Prayer December 1, 2017
- Prayer November 24, 2017
- Diseases of the Heart November 3, 2017
- Etiquettes and Manners October 27, 2017
- Trials and Tribulations October 20, 2017
- Diseases of the Heart (2) October 13, 2017
- Disease of the Heart October 6, 2017
- Taqwa – Awareness of Allah September 22, 2017
- Oppression 2017 September 15, 2017
Events, Information and News from Our Blog