Welcome to the Manchester Islamic and Cultural Centre and Salahadeen Mosque.
We are a mosque and cultural centre established in 2011 and based in South Manchester, UK serving the needs of the local community.
At our mosque we offer 5 times congregational prayers, Friday and Eid prayers. We have a sisters section for Friday prayers, Eid prayers and the night prayers of Ramadhan.
The MICC aims to deliver to the needs of the community through services such as classes, talks and other events.
Our Friday sermons (called Khutba in Arabic) are delivered in Kurdish, Arabic and English.
The MICC caters for the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims through our programs and events. Everyone is welcome to be a part of our community.
Important Announcements and News
- Eid Al Fitr 2019 is Tuesday 4th June 2019 - Location of prayer is dependant upon weather.
- Eid Al Fitr 2019 – Times and Location - Eid Al Fitr 2019 will be either Tue or Wed. Please check here for latest announcement. We will also update via notification on MyMosque App. Please note, if weather permits, we will be doing Eid Al Fitr prayer in Platt Fields Park at 9.30am on the day of Eid. If it is raining, we will be performing prayer at Salahadeen Masjid as usual. The times in case of rain will be: 8.30am - Kurdish and Arabic khutba 9.30am - Kurdish and English khutba
Our Latest Friday Sermons
- The Night of Power May 24, 2019
- Many Righteous Paths to do Good May 17, 2019
- Maintaining Positive Changes after the month of Ramadan May 10, 2019
- Preparation for Ramadan May 3, 2019
- Hope and Never Giving Up April 26, 2019
- Happiness found in the relationship with the Holy Quran April 19, 2019
- Holding onto a hot ember! April 12, 2019
- Preparing for death and a good ending April 4, 2019
- The Question: “Does the existence of evil mean there is no God?” March 29, 2019
- What makes a Muslim happy March 22, 2019
Events, Information and News from Our Blog